Hi...
   I'm configuring Amanda on a server with SDT-9000 tape drive, when I run:

$amcheck /etc/amanda/amanda.conf

   I got the following:
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------

Server check took 9.328 seconds.
protocol packet receive: Conexão recusada (Connection Refused)
protocol packet receive: Conexão recusada (Connection Refused)
protocol packet receive: Conexão recusada (Connection Refused)

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
--------------------------------
WARNING: localhost: selfcheck request timed out.  Host down?
Client check: 1 host checked in 30.040 seconds, 1 problem found.

PS: "Conexão recusada" in english means "Connection Refused"

What is happen? I don't know how to procedure now! In my server also runs a
firewall. What I need to do to fix this problem?

                   Leandro Melo de Sales.
CEFET/AL - Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica de Alagoas
    Estagiário GTI - Gerência de Tecnologia da Informação
                     Maceió-AL-Brasil

Mensagem enviada pelo servidor de Webmail www.etfal.g12.br