Hello all,

I'm working on getting Amanda setup and between the Archives to this list
and some online resources I've almost got it working. When running amcheck I
am getting the following error:

ERROR: stats_db: [can not access /dev/sdb1 (/dev/sdb1): Permission denied]

I've created an user called amanda and a group called backup on the client
and server machines. The amanda user is in the disk group as a secondary
group on the client machine.

What am I doing wrong? If you know of any source online where I can find the
answer? Thanks in advance.

Tyrone
UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are...

winmail.dat