I've started using Amanda to back up Windows machines.  Good stuff.

Here is one problem though.  When running "amcheck", the samba host
(which happens to be the Amanda tape server) always reports:

     WARNING: rockfirm: selfcheck request timed out.  Host down?

I have aproximately 20 Samba shares defined in 'disklist'.  I could
make this go away for a while by commenting out the disks that were
currently offline - but as the disk list have grown, this gets
reported all the time.

It seems that the host gives up after 90 seconds.  Is there a timeout
value I can increase?  This does not seem to be the `dtimeout' or
`etimeout' values.

Thanks,

-tor