I got the following message for all of my hosts, except those that it did a level 0
back up of.

ns0 / lev 1 FAILED [dumps way too big, must skip incremental dumps]

I read the Faq-o-matic on it, which says "...Amanda couldn't back up some disk because
it wouldn't fit in the tape(s)..."

This does not really make sense to me bacause the majority of the systems have 6GB
drives, and I have config'd amanda to use the two 35GB DLT drives.  The backups that
amanda did do total only about 3.5GB.

So why is amanda not using the remaining 66.5GB?

What are some possibilities of misconfigurations to make this happen?

TIA,
William

http://www.shopping.altavista.com