I've been running Amanda 2.5.0 (out of CVS) for about 4 months now.  Its
been working great and its saved my butt a few times.  however, I'm
suddenly having trouble backing up my main file server.  I get this
message in the daily mail run:

FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
  paddedcell /export/home lev 0 FAILED [Request to
paddedcell.psychoses.org failed: timeout waiting for REP]
  paddedcell wd0e lev 0 FAILED [Request to paddedcell.psychoses.org
failed: timeout waiting for REP]

Looking at the /tmp/*debug files, I don't see anything obvious, except for
"amandad: received dup P_REQ packet, ACKing it" in amanda.debug.

Everything seems to have finished without any errors.

Ideas?