Hello

I have a little problem, I am running my AMANDA backup server on my private
network to backup some clients on my internet network. The problem is that
between these two network I use NAT and NAT does some port mapping so it
translates for example port 858 to 40001. And it looks like to be able to
backup a client the client needs to receive a request from a source port
lower than 1024. So is there any method to disable this on the client side
?? I would like to be able to backup even if the source port is over 1024, I
don't care.

Or is there another better method to cope with this ?? But I won't make my
firewall map ports under 1024 that's not a good solution I think.

Thanks for your opinion.

Regards,
Marc