Hi,
On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 03:10:50PM -0500, John R. Jackson wrote:
> >If anyone has this jukebox and has amanda working with it, can you tell me
> >what your config is as far as the jukebox control??? All I really need is
> >the scsi driver to interface between amanda and the jukebox to tell the
> >robot to pick a tape, unload a tape, etc...
>
> In addition to the comments from Chris, you might try getting the chg-scsi
> code from the 2.5 (development) Amanda CVS branch.  Thomas Hepper appears
> to be actively working on it.

Yup, and i'm interested in feedback for the solaris 2.8 things. So
it would be great if you can try to setup chg-scsi from the 2.5.0 dev.
version based on the description in docs/TAPE-CHANGERS.

To get it download the 2.5.0 amanda version with cvs, configure and compile
it, but don't install it. Only copy chg-scsi from changer-src to the
place where the old chg-scsi is installed, if your configure prefix
is /usr/local it should be /usr/local/libexec/chg-scsi.

        Thomas

  |  Thomas Hepper        [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |
  |         ( If the above address fail try   ) |
  |         ( [EMAIL PROTECTED])        |