Last week, I wrote this (in reply to Matt Fearnow's question about using a
DELL autoloader).

>Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:28:58 +0100
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From: Chris Ritson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE Dell Powervault 120T DLT 7000 Autoloader
>
>The advice to use chg-zd-mtx is good as this is a supported part of
>amanda. However when this question was asked a few months ago, Chris
>Pascoe posted a changer script called "chg-csee-mtx" which I am using in
>an almost identical setup to yours (I am using amanda 2.4.2p1 and RH7.1 on
>a Dell 2450 with a Powervault 120T Autoloader of which I am only using the
>first 5 slots). I did have to make one minor change to this script --
>there was a typo in that a > and become a <, if I remember correctly.
>
>If you get nowhere with chg-zd-mtx, come back to me off list.

I have now exchanged notes with Chris Pascoe about what I THOUGHT had fixed
and owe him an apology. His updated version of this script fixes the
problem I may have experienced, and doesn't do other damage on the way.

Chris Ritson
--
EMAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      POST:   Chris Ritson,
PHONE:  +44 191 222 8175                        Department of Computing Science,