I've gotten a few answers to my problem below (thanks to those who
responded), but now I have a little more information so I thought I would
show my latest log to make sure that I'm barking up the right tree with a
permission problem.  Below is my latest log:

START driver date 20010702
START planner date 20010702
INFO planner Adding new disk s04:/.
INFO planner Adding new disk s04:/usr.
INFO planner Adding new disk s04:/var.
INFO planner Adding new disk s04:/proc.
INFO planner Adding new disk s04:/mountpoints/dmn1fset1.
INFO planner Adding new disk s04:/mountpoints/dmn1fset2.
INFO planner Adding new disk s04:/mountpoints/dmn1fset3.
FAIL planner s04 /mountpoints/dmn1fset3 0 [disk /mountpoints/dmn1fset3
offline on s04?]
FAIL planner s04 /mountpoints/dmn1fset2 0 [disk /mountpoints/dmn1fset2
offline on s04?]
FAIL planner s04 /mountpoints/dmn1fset1 0 [disk /mountpoints/dmn1fset1
offline on s04?]
FAIL planner s04 /proc 0 [disk /proc offline on s04?]
FAIL planner s04 /var 0 [disk /var offline on s04?]
FAIL planner s04 /usr 0 [disk /usr offline on s04?]
FAIL planner s04 / 0 [disk / offline on s04?]
FINISH planner date 20010702
WARNING driver WARNING: got empty schedule from planner
STATS driver startup time 7.548
START taper datestamp 20010702 label DailySet101 tape 0
INFO taper tape DailySet101 kb 0 fm 0 [OK]
FINISH driver date 20010702 time 14.511

Does anyone know if permissions are my problem?  If not, what else could be
wrong?  If so, what is it telling me when it asks if each partition is
offline?

Thanks,
Rob