Hiya,

I've thinking about shifting my tape host off this machine onto a back-end
box which happens to be running NetBSD (1.4.1 at the moment, soon to be
upgraded).

The box already runs the client side of Amanda, but I'm wondering about
using SCSI tape changers with NetBSD under control of Amanda. Does
'chg-scsi' work happily in this scenario? My tape changer is an ADIC 1200,
but I've changed the tape drive from a Sony SDT-5000 to an SDT-9000 for
higher storage capacity.

Regards,

Craig.

--
               Craig Dewick. Send email to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
 Point your web client at "www.sunshack.org" or "www.sunshack.net" to access my