Hi all. Posted this a few days ago but got no replies so I'll try again
with the hope that my message just didn't get through the first time.

I've compiled and been running amanda 2.4.2p2 on hp-ux 10.20 and 11.0
for some time with no probs. But now that we have a new file server with
hp-ux 11i (11.11) I can't seem to get it to compile using gcc 3.0.
Machine is an H-P A500 if that matters and I'm just trying to get the
client side built. 'configure' runs ok with a few warnings about missing
gnuplot, no readline lib, run amhpfixdevs, and, oddly, "No working file
locking capability found! Be VERY VERY careful." lockd and statd are
running on system so I don't understand that last one. Anyway, the make
completely fails with a warning about redefining "__STDC_EXT__" and a
series of parse errors pointing to various lines in <sys>/socket.h. I
could post the exact output if needed.

Thanks for any help.

--
Larry Shanabrook   --->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]              /\
Bureau of Indian Affairs                                         \/