Hi!
I have here a tape-changer from Overland with 10 Tapes.
All Tapes are labeled corectly (Daily00 - Daily09).
All tapes are working fine, but safely i will change the tapes, call i will
using new tapes.
I put the tapes in the changer and i will label the tapes with amlabel.
I will label the tapes Daily00 - Daily09
But amlabel brings an error:

reading label label, tape is active
              Tape label appears  to  already  be  part  of  this
              Amanda  configuration  and  active,  i.e. has valid
              data on it.

Can't i label the tapes exact the other tapes?
Must i am using new names (Daily10 - Daily19) ?

Bye Juergen