Hello,

We're making a weekly backup cycle with 7 tapes. We would like to make use
of AMANDA's tape labeling function to prevent wrong backup tape inserted and
prevent the backup overwritten at the wrong tape, but we are unable to
insert the tape in everyday. (e.g. Saturday, Sunday or Holiday there is no
one goto the Office to change the tape, however we want backup proceed if
someone goto the Office in these days and he has inserted the correct tape!)
Is it possible?

i.e. Can we specify Monday should insert the tape MONDAY, Tuesday should
insert the tape TUESDAY for AMANDA, but we don't need to insert the tape
everyday to keep the cycle?

Many Thanks,
Charles