On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 07:23:07PM -0400, Chris Dahn wrote:
>   I keep getting emails from the list that I've already received. I probably
> receive them twice or three times. Is this happening to anyone else?
>
> -Chris

Not me.

Keep the multiple copies and compare closely the "Received" headers.
You're looking for small differences between them.  These will
indicate at what machine the duplicates are originating.

The "Received" headers are in reverse chronological order,
newest first.  The oldest headers will be identical, and
above some point in the headers, all headers will differ
between the seemingly duplicate emails.  The lowest header
with differences will give a clue to where the duplication
is happening.

 Dan Wilder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Technical Manager & Editor
 SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549   Phone:  206-782-8808
 Seattle, WA  98155-0549    URL http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/