In a message dated: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:58:35 +0100
"Bernhard R. Erdmann" said:

>Doublecheck /etc/fstab for this entry. Dump gets the corresponding block
>device to the filesystem in the disklist by looking at /etc/fstab.

Hmmm, does that mean that if there's not an fstab entry that there
will be problems?

Some of these file systems may or may not be physically present,
since this is a cluster and they may have migrated to the other node.
Therefore the cluster software manages which filesystems are mounted
at boot time, and as such, they are not entered into /etc/fstab.

Maybe I should re-write the disklist to contain the block device
instead of the filesystem names instead?

--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon