Hello,

I'm new to this list, but didn't find much in the archives
about this subject.

I've recently inherited an Overland MiniLibrary Xpress from
a company that went out of business. I've been using amanda
in a very simple configuration. My question now is this: how
do I go about finding the right tape changer for this library?

Thanks for any info or pointers to docs.
--
Terri Eads              Systems Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Research Applications Program