On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Jason Thomas wrote:

>far enough, its just that usually when people send unsubscribes to the
>actual list they are idiot. I now see this is not the case. so now you
>should send an email to:

It's worth commenting that several months ago I had the same issue
unsubscribing an adress from amanda-users.  While I did not inquire to
the list about it, I did send mail to the list admin who was very
responsive in getting the situation taken care of.  I am not sure why
amanda's majordomo configuration has trouble with unsubscribes.  I got
my email through to the list admin via [EMAIL PROTECTED],
a guess at a pretty standard majordomo alias which forwards to a list
admin.

Brandon D. Valentine
--
"Iam mens praetrepidans avet vagari."