Hi,

I've recently set up an Amanda-server to backup 23 partitions (12
hosts) to disk (using 2.4.2p2-tapeio). It worked fine for the first 8
dumps or so - but now I get this in my logs:
The next tape Amanda expects to use is: DailySet108.

FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
  taper: FATAL cannot allocate shared memory
  amflush: ERROR Cannot flush without tape.  Try again.

I use a 7 day dump/tapecycle with 8 "tapes".
The OS is FreeBSD 4.5-PRERELEASE and the Amanda-source is from a
cvs-checkout last friday (4th of january).
The OS of the clients is all FreeBSD ranging from 4.2-STABLE to
4.5-PRERELEASE.
--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind Regards,
Tommy Eriksen