Hi ,
     i have some problem in setting amanda.conf right . My reqirement
is like below :

1) I am having 5 server data to backup ( including my amanda backup server).
2) The Backup will run everyday .
3) I have modified disklist for the partitions for each server .
4) I require 2 DLT s [ with 20 GB compressed mode ] for each server
partition.
5) I wish that on a single tape dump image of only one server will be
there , which may span second tape [ two tapes per server as mentioned ] .
6) I am having 10 sets of DLT tapes ready per day basis . Total 70 tapes
   are ready for a week long backup .
7) the tapes wil be recycled and overwritten on each passing week as
   usual.

Pls let me know what changes is required in amanda.conf and other relevant
files to attain the above purpose .

Thanks a lot .

B.N.C