On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Lewis Watson wrote:

>Hmm. Ok. The only reason I was responding here was because they came from
>within the list. Sorry to have inconvenienced you.

I don't think you understood me.  It's perfectly okay to reply *here*,
this is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you will all go look back through
your INBOX you'll find in the headers that the offending emails were
"To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]".  Emails sent to that address bypass
part of the majordomo resend mechanism.  If you compare the headers
between this message I'm sending you via the list and the spam message
you'll see the difference.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Computer Geek, Center for Structural Biology

"This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science."
        - Terry Lambert on [EMAIL PROTECTED]