On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Tom Van de Wiele wrote:

> My question is this: how would I add the tape to the list, so I can use
> if freely when I want, AND (more important) NOT disturb the tapecycle I
> have now.  Come to think of it, it doesn't need to be in the tapecycle,
> because I only want to use it when I want to.  Any ideas?

I would simply copy over your current config directory to a new one,
rename it to something appropriate, and run your tests with a whole
different configuration. You can leave things largely the same, and you
have the ability to label another tape without disrupting your current
batch.

- Eric Trager