Hi,
I'm configuring simple backup system and I configure it..
when I try to run: amcheck normal there are no errors, and
even when I run amdump nothing occurs to be wrong... until
I got my mail report:

FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
  odin.hide. ad0s1a lev 0 FAILED [can't switch to incremental dump]
  odin.hide. /home lev 0 FAILED [can't switch to incremental dump]

In STATISTICS part, I've got all times and sizes as zeros:
STATISTICS:
                          Total       Full      Daily
                        --------   --------   --------
Estimate Time (hrs:min)    0:01
Run Time (hrs:min)         0:01
Dump Time (hrs:min)        0:00       0:00       0:00
Output Size (meg)           0.0        0.0        0.0
... and so on

Does anyone know where could the problem be? The thing is that I
don't really want to have 'incremental dump' - as far as I
understand my configuration. It should be simple / and /home
backup of one client. I use 'always-full' dumptype and use
amanda of 2.4.3b2

Thanks in advance... Jure