I did a full backup for production and I'mn working on the estetics
right now.....

Since my backups span two tapes..I would of expected to seperate tape
labels to be printed.  Instead there was one label  with the tape label
divided by a comma.  Is this correct????

Second when I attempted to adjust the label type to a 8.5x11...I should
of been able to do the following:

amreport Monthly -l (logfile name) -p /var/adm/amanda/postscript/8.5x11.ps

This should of taken the config from the amanda.conf for Monthly and
printed out the adjusted label.  No such liuck...it just sent tthe
report to myself via e-mail.

Am I missing something???

Don