I consistantly get the following error backing up on a Sun client:

 db-test.em / lev 0 FAILED [mesg read: Connection reset by peer]

the other disks I backup on the same box work just fine:
DUMP SUMMARY:
                                     DUMPER STATS            TAPER STATS
HOSTNAME     DISK        L ORIG-KB OUT-KB COMP% MMM:SS  KB/s MMM:SS  KB/s
-------------------------- --------------------------------- ------------
 db-test.ems. /eec        1       1      2 200.0   0:00   5.6   N/A   N/A
 db-test.ems. -xport/home 1       1    66266200.0   0:07  90.9   N/A   N/A

I am also excluding the above two disks from the / backup with and exclude
file:
 # cat /usr/local/lib/amanda/exclude.gtar
 ./eec
 ./export/home

I've checked the FAQ but can't find anything related directly to the failure
message I'm getting above.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Davidson
11710 Plaza America Drive
Reston, Virginia 20190