On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Morse, Richard E. wrote:

> Hi!  Thanks for all the responses so far -- I finally got it to compile on
> one of the Solaris 2.7 boxes (I found 'ar' -- I forgot that Solaris doesn't
> have a root path which includes most of the tools by default).  I then
> tranferred it over to the other 2.7 machine, and it seems to be happy there
> as well!
>
> Could I just transfer the 2.7 binary over to the 2.6 machines?

That won't work. 2.7 and 2.6 binaries are not compatible.

> If not, does any one have any ideas why I should be hanging while trying to
> compile uparse.c?

?
I have it compiled on Solaris 7 and 8, and I had no problem. Which
compiler are you using?

Saludos... :-)

Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?
Martín Marqués                  |        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telematica
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral