Hello

i got the same problem, dumps running fine, but mail reports empty.

I found out that refering to some .ps file in the tape def of amanda.conf leeds
to this behaviour, if the examples dir with the .ps template is not found.

I run the amreport on a log file, the output was showing the way:

amreport: could not open template file "/opt/amanda-2.4.2p2/example/HP-DAT.ps":
No such file or directory

Copyinf the examples dir was enough to get this fixed.

Hope this helps..

regards

        Joachim Knoke

This is Unix-Land, in quiet nights you can hear the windoze machines reboot.
Joachim Knoke                                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Neuwillerstr 21                                 phone: 49 6073 724460
64832 Babenhausen                               fax:   49 6073 724466