On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Chris Mason wrote:

>Can anyone point me at some information on setting up a backup schedule, how
>to organize tape rotation, etc. I'm planning a tape backup system for a
>small business and need to write a "HOWTO" for them.

I'm sure it would be convenient if we did the typing for you, but we're
kind of busy.  UTFW.  amanda.org has links to all of the documentation
yet compiled on amanda.  There are people in the Appalachian Mountains
who've never worn shoes who can use Google.  Try it.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Computer Geek, Center for Structural Biology

"This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science."
        - Terry Lambert on [EMAIL PROTECTED]