On 26/04 2002 16:47 Frank Smith wrote:
> --On Friday, April 26, 2002 12:42:31 +0200 Toralf Lund
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone used Amanda with the Qualstar 4222 tape library? We have a
>> customer that want to use one for backup, and we probably have to help
>> with the setup...
>
> We use a Qualstar 4480 (a bigger model in the same family) and it works
> fine
> with Amanda.
What does your tape changer config look like?

Also, I don't really know *anything* about tape libraries, but I need to
provide some useful information to a customer who has one, but don't know
what to do with it, so any kind of input is welcome.

System is a small server running Red Hat Linux 7.2.

- Toralf