On Fri, 3 May 2002, David Flood wrote:

>I have around £2000 to spend on a changer/library does any one
>have any suggestions, ideally I would like to be able to back up
>400GB but I realise this is maybe not possible for 2K so backup
>capability is the most important factor.

Hi David.  I've been doing a lot of research lately evaluating various
tape library/changer products for our use here.  I could share some of
my insights so far with you, but it would help to have an approximate
conversion of £2000 into dollars.  I don't follow currency exchange very
closely.  ;-)

--
Brandon D. Valentine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Computer Geek, Center for Structural Biology

"This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science."
        - Terry Lambert on [EMAIL PROTECTED]