From: Octavian Popescu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: amanda excludes

Hello,

It seems that amanda doesn't want to exclude the folders mentioned in the
exclude list file.
Basically, I have included an entry in the diskfile -  exclude list
'/excluded'
On the test client, I have created the /excluded file, with read permissions
for the amanda user, and which contains all the folders from /, except for
/etc/ (e.g ./usr and so on)
Results - none. The other folders keep getting backed up. Any ideas why?
Thanks