Hi all-

I know there is a amanda gui client and applications for win32; but I
have a working cygwin build on several systems primarily to use some
mail tools like mutt.  I also read in the archive that some folks have
attempted or perhaps completed a port of the amanda-client to cygwin.  I
use cygwin on windows 2000 pro here.

The cygwin mailing list points to a finished amanda-client port but I
cannot find the software anywhere after the initial announcement by the
person that did the port.

Can anyone direct me to a location for a download of a ported amanda or
perhaps give me some information on getting amanda-client working on
cygwin?

Thanks!

--
Michael Perry