On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 05:43:34PM -0700, Nate Eldredge wrote:
> particular "--numeric-owner"?

It appears, as of 2.4.2p2 anyway, that the arguments to runtar are
being hardcoded in sendbackup-guntar.c.  I suppose you'll need to
patch --numeric-owner into your build of amanda to make it use that
option.

--
Mike Delaney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"...Microsoft follows standards.  In much the same manner that fish follow