On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Potts, Ross A. wrote:

>I think I have been looking in all the wrong places.  What size is a 112
>Meter  8mm tape with and without compression?  I just inherited a butt-load
>of them and decided to use them for daily incrementals (nothing above 500 MB
>a day)

Which 8mm format?  AIT?  Exabyte?  More information is needed.  Also,
I'm willing to bet quite a bit that this is a fairly easy piece of
information to locate yourself on Google.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Computer Geek, Center for Structural Biology

"This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science."
        - Terry Lambert on [EMAIL PROTECTED]