--On Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:10:18 -0400 Jean-Francois Malouin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just installed and configured amanda-2.4.3b4-20020829 on a Linux box
> with an ecrix tape library and I might be stumbling on some bug and/or
> feature: relative path exclude list don't seem to be used at all...
>
> Perusing in the posts for 2.4.3b4 announcement from Jean-Louis I see
> that this version is supposed to have this fixed... Is this really the
> case? I can provide debug files on demand.

Do you have an exclude list properly defined in your dumptype?
Are you using tar?
Is the exclude list file in the top level of the directory you're trying
to back up and is it in the correct format?

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator                                     Voice: 512-374-4673