ok...I've determined that the best change script to use (for me) is
chg-zd-mtx.  Now, for some reason when I try to run the chg-zd-mtx -info
I get the error '<none> changerfile must be specified in
amanda.conf'...now, this file is defined in my amanda.conf file
(/home/amanda/config/daily/chg-zd-mtx.conf) .  Upon closer inspection,
the amgetconf reference within the changer script doesn't appear to
reference the config file anywhere.  Should I be in the config directory
when I run these commands (it works but...)?  Does amanda cd there when
it runs or should I plan to modify chg-zd-mtx (which seems like a bad
idea, especially if you have multiple configs)?

=G=