On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:49:31AM -0400, Thom Paine wrote:
> For some reason amanda is not sending out the mail report from amcheck
> -m DailySet1. I get the report after the backup has run.

IMO you are experiencing perfectly normal behaviour:

- amcheck -m doesn't find any errors, thus is keeping quiet. You will
  only get mail from amcheck -m if it has encountered some errors:

  "Nothing is printed, but mail is sent if any errors are detected."
  (amcheck manpage)

- amdump runs the backup and sends out its usual report about the run.

Kind regards,
Martin.