Please ...

It's not so god, but my network users are using a lot of
specials characters in the files names,

like these ==>> coração.doc    (here the Ç and à )
                cavalô.doc     (here the  Ô)
    etc.

And, during the amanda bkp, I have received a lot of erros
and... for these files, the bkp don't goes !!

What I need to do in samba or amanda configuration ?

tks so much, best regards,,

=========== see ... report erros .....
==================================

/-- prods6.hc. //samara/Processo lev 0 STRANGE
sendbackup: start [prods6.hc.unicamp.br://samara/Processo level 0]
sendbackup: info BACKUP=/usr/bin/smbclient
sendbackup: info RECOVER_CMD=/usr/bin/smbclient -f... -
sendbackup: info end
? ERRDOS - ERRbadfile opening remote file
\A.S.P\DBA\SQLServer\Configuração odbc 3-70.doc
? ERRDOS - ERRbadfile opening remote file \A.S.P\DBA\SQLServer\Relação
de Máquinas SQL Sêrver.doc
? ERRDOS - ERRbadfile opening remote file \ocorrências.doc
? ERRDOS - ERRbadfile opening remote file \Orientações_VAGÉ.doc
| tar: dumped 70 files and directories
| Total bytes written: 12029952
sendbackup: size 11748
sendbackup: end