I tried 2.4.3 & get a libtool error ( as jfkoenig suggested I would! )

/sbin/sh ../libtool --mode=link cc  -g      -o genversion  genversion.o
versuff.o  alloc.o  clock.o  debug.o  error.o  util.o  file.o -lm
-ltermcap
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
rm -f version.c
./genversion > version.c
sh: ./genversion: not found
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

I did however, copy the configure'd amanda 2.4.2p2 directory from one of
our Tru64 4.x boxes, ran make install. The backups ran over the weekend
without a problem.

--
toby bluhm
philips medical systems, mr development, cleveland, ohio

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/24/2002 12:58 PM