On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 at 2:27pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

> Hi.  I'm trying to run amrecover but I get this message up above the
> amrecover prompt:-
>  "Can't determine disk and mount point from $CWD"

[jlb@chaos jlb]$ man amrecover
.
.
.
       setdisk diskname [ mountpoint ]
              Specifies which disk to consider (default: the disk
              holding  the  working  directory where amrecover is
              started).  It can only be set after the host is set
              with  sethost.   Diskname is the device name speci­
              fied in the amanda.conf or  disklist  configuration
              file.   The  disk  must  be  local to the host.  If
              mountpoint is not specified, all pathnames will  be
              relative  to  the  (unknown) mount point instead of
              full pathnames.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering