--On Thursday, October 31, 2002 13:33:46 +0200 Du-Wayne Rood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All

I was wondering if someone can tel me how to configure amanda to run more than one dump per server?

Thanks
If you mean back up more than one filesystem, just add another line in the
disklist with the additional path.
If you mean back up the same data twice (such as for offsite storage), then
you need a separate config and need to be aware of the issues involved.

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator                                     Voice: 512-374-4673