amanda-2.4.2p2

Can someone explain to me how the chg-manual works?

I want to use more than one tape with "runtape 2"

When I enable the "chg-manual" option and try to use
something like amlabel the system complains.

----------------

[root@zeus tmp]# su amanda -c "amlabel -f DailySet1 DMP01 slot 0"
bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
insert tape into slot 0 and press return

labeling tape in slot /usr/lib/amanda/chg-manual:
(/usr/adm/amanda/changer-status-clean: No such file or directory):
rewinding
amlabel: no tape online

There is a tape in there, and it ejects it when I run the amlabel command, I
put the tape back in press enter but it comes back with an error.

Also the /usr/adm/amanda/changer-status-clean does not exist on my system.

Can someone give me more info??

Thanks
Steve