At 03:41 PM 1/13/2003 -0500, wab wrote:
That's a REALLY good point. the idea is to keep the data on this tape
forever... or at least
until we're sure we will never need the data again. Would amrestore
still work, though? If that
is true, then I'm less worried about losing the index.
how about
amadmin <config>  no-reuse  <tapelabel>
        keeps indexes, etc   but doesn't try to ask for this tape ever again

amlabel    up a new tape at the end of your number sequence

Deb Baddorf
Deb Baddorf         [EMAIL PROTECTED]              840-2289
"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old."
- George Burns                                          <IXOYE><