Dr. Kirby,

We have used amanda for backup of about 65 workstations and servers for going
on five years now here at corporate research for Goodyear.  Currently, we
backup about 700GB.

> We use amanda at the CSREES agency of U.S. Dept of Agriculture. We use it on
> our Linux and unix servers. We back up approximately 30 Gigs of data with
> it.
>
> Michael Martinez
> CSREES/ISTM/USDA

---
Wayne Richards                          Phone:  330 796-4462
Goodyear Tech Center                    Fax:    330 796-3947
Department 431A                         e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Box 3531
Akron, OH  44309-3531

And one for the lawyers:

This email may contain confidential/proprietary information and may not be
copied or disseminated without the expressed written consent of the Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Co.