Jon;  I've sent a nastygram to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in an
attempt to get this fixed.  We'll see if they use their own list
and it bounces.

Yup, it did, as did my attempted forward of the bounce message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] regarding it.  But a seperate message to
postmaster went thru.

I've also sent a similar msg, but a bit less nasty to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  That one hasn't bounced.

Me, a spammer?  Thats hillarious.  Nosy maybe, a bit of a knowitall
too (old farts usually get that way, in case no one has noticed :),
but a spammer?  Boggles the mind.  Good Grief even!

Its raining here, sporadicly, and I have to work the graveyard at
the transmitter tonight.  Its beginning to get the wobblies
according to the operators.  And I haven't managed to get all the
mud off my old 4wd pickup truck from my last trip up there.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD [EMAIL PROTECTED] 320M