Hello all.
        Amanda has all most got me into submission, so I'm asking anyone out there for
a little help.

I have a Sun L20 which is just a rebade HP.  I have the sgen driver loaded and working
correctly as well as MTX.  I can successfully load and unload tapes with MTX as well.
All I am trying to achieve at the moment is the automation of the changer.

This is the part where I am a little confused (I'm no experienced Amanda user but I'm
guessing I will be by the end of the week.)

In amanda.conf I am using
tpchanger "chg-zd-mtx"
changerdev "/dev/scsi/changer/c6t0d0"

I am wondering if changerfile has to be specified as well?  If the changerfile is
specified, what exactly needs to go into changer.conf?  Does tpchanger in amanda.conf
need the full path name or do you copy the script into the directory?
Should I be using tpchanger "chg-zd-mtx" or tpchanger "chg-mtx"?

When I try labelling my tapes I receive the following error.

> amlabel StoreEdge T slot 1
amlabel: could not load slot "1": cannot determine first slot

Any help, advice or URL's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

# jason