on Donnerstag, 25. September 2003 at 15:57 you wrote to amanda-users:
JL> Gee, someone already thought about that problem and the solution?
JL>   It's in there
JL> Feeling silly, sorry for the noise.

Never mind, we all come to that RTFM over and over again ;-)

And in any case ... now *I* don't have to go through the same several steps you used to find the answer. Thank you very much for posting the solution to the list!!!

amverifyrun -- who'da thunk it? Kewl!

Deb Baddorf
Deb Baddorf         [EMAIL PROTECTED]              840-2289
"Nobody told me that living happily ever after would be such hard work ..."
S. White                                            <IXOYE><