Hey all,

I have (2) issues with printing reports that I'm hoping someone can assist me with.

1) Can I print old reports from previous backups (for cataloging purposes)?  I think I
can do that using amreport, but I want to verify this.  If not, what do I have to do?

2) amanda will no longer print out reports after a successful backup.  The program
used to, but we had to turn it off a long time ago (by commenting out the printer line
in amanda.conf).  If I manually lpr ./amanda.conf as user amanda, I get a printout.
So I'm looking for anytime of debugging techniques, or suggestions so that I can get
this excellent feature working again :)

-Rob