Here is my amflush command :
Scanning /amanda/daily...
 20040823: found Amanda directory.
 20040910: found Amanda directory.
 20041012: found Amanda directory.

Multiple Amanda directories, please pick one by letter:
 A. 20040823
 B. 20040910
 C. 20041012
Select directories to flush [A..C]: [ALL]

As you can see I saw the dump I can flush, The prob occure with each dump

Frederic Medery
System Administrator

LexUM, University of Montreal

Frank Smith wrote:

--On Thursday, October 14, 2004 11:10:47 -0400 Frederic Medery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>