hello,

I have to do some research and compare different backup alternative for our
network.
So far I am convince that Amada would be the application to do the backup
for us.
Yet, I am not sure about the hardware - tape drive might also be a jukebox,
but I could not find a good site that compares between the different
alternatives.
Can someone recommend good website, white papers etc, I am quit new in doing
backups and am locking for alternative that would be reliable, performance
effective (time, easy to maintain, compatible with Amanda) and cost
effective.

Thanks,
gil