hello,

I have to do some research and compare different backup alternative for our
network.
So far I am convince that Amada would be the application to do the backup
for us.
Yet, I am not sure about the hardware - tape drive, jukebox(if needed), or
even hard disk. but I could not find a good site that compares between the
different alternatives. I purchased the book 'Unix Backup & Recovery' by
Oreli but I need more specific information regarding hardware that would
enable me to make the best decision on what equipment to purchase.
Can someone recommend good website, white papers, book etc. I am quit new in
doing backups and am looking for a backup solution that would be reliable,
performance effective (time, easy to maintain, easy to configure,compatible
with Amanda) and cost effective.

Thanks,
gil